1. Been doing digital marketing for over 10 years. Had an advertising agency. Worked with some of the largest franchises in the world. (That’s how I got good at this stuff, not some self-proclaimed guru)
2. After 6 or 7 years, as I transitioned into the education space, because College for entrepreneurs kinda sucks.
3. I have over 150,000 students in 75 countries, my ads have been seen over 1 billion times.
4. I’ve helped or collaborated with probably most of the entrepreneurs that you follow. Spoken at dozens of entrepreneurial events. Got featured in most of the publications you’ve read and most of the top business podcasts you listen to.
5. Ranked on the “Inc 5000: The Most Successful Companies In America” 2 years in a row, ranked #129 on Entrepreneur 360, and I was nominated as San Diego’s Entrepreneur Of The Year by Ernst & Young.
6. We have thousands of student testimonials and reviews (all verifiable) and a strong relationship with most Social Media platforms. I’ve even created trainings for companies such as LinkedIn Learning, Digital Marketer, and CreativeLive.
7. I have a real office, located in San Diego, California, with 15 full-time employees and we generate over 8-figures annually.
8. I’m a 34 year old dad, with a 6 year old daughter who loves to play video games (me, not her).